We’ve shared lots of natural remedies for all sorts of things, but this? This is one of our favorites!
Laurel’s long been lauded as a spice, but it’s not as well known as a medicinal oil.
In particular, laurel is great because it:
- Calms the worried system.
- Cleans the colon.
- Increases and stimulates the method of sweating.
- Relieves joint pains and treats varicose veins.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Check out this recipe for making a great medicinal oil:
- 30 grams bay leaves
- 250 ml olive oil
- Mash bay leaves and pour olive oil over it
- Put the mixture into a pitcher bottle, close tightly, and let stand still in a dark place for 14 days
- Shake bottle from time to time
- After 2 weeks, pressure the oil via cheesecloth and switch the liquid into another box
- Keep the laurel oil in a cool place
With your laurel oil, consider the following great medicinal uses:
- Rub lightly warmed oil on achy joints
- For excessive headaches, rub this oil into the temples for immediate relief
- Instead of aspirin, consider using laurel oil
- Eases belly ache and stomach pain
- Normalizes renal and hepatic function
- Can be used as a lotion to resolve pores and skin issues on the face
Many thanks to Healthy Woman Advice for the great tips!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!