This recipe is perfect for when you are craving a chocolatey treat, but don’t want to over-indulge on calories.
It can be hard to keep to a healthy eating regime when there are temptations everywhere you turn, but if your body is craving chocolate, there is smart way to appease yourself.
This recipe not only tastes great but it is packed with healthy ingredients.
Zucchini is one of the lowest calorie foods you can eat, full of fiber and easy to prepare and cook, it is a hidden secret in the kitchen.
Apple cider vinegar is also famous for it’s array of incredible health properties.
One of the most nutritious things you can incorporate into your diet, the addition of it into this recipe boosts it’s health credentials.
The recipe for this chocolate zucchini loaf is so simple to make, you will be coming back again and again to get your fix.
Chocolatey Zucchini Brownie with Apple Cider Vinegar and Maple Syrup
- 1½ Cup Chocolate hazelnut butter blend (not Nutella, use a dairy free, organic alternative)
- 1 cup organic zucchini, shredded then squeezed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine hazelnut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt until smooth.
- Add baking soda and ACV, mix.
- Add shredded zucchini
- Scoop into greased loaf pan, bake for 35-50 minutes (for one large loaf pan) or 24-28 minutes (for 2 small loaf pans).
- Allow to cool after baking, then serve and enjoy.
Featured Image – Pixabay