There is no such thing as a ‘chance’ meeting of two people.
Nearly everyone in the world could give you an example of how something in their life worked out for the better because of a ‘coincidence’.
But there is theory which proposes that those times we meet someone who happens to change our life for the better, or who inadvertently changes the path of your life so that it ends up taking a completely different path are no coincidence at all.
These are called sychronistic connections, they exist as a phenomenon and often change our lives for the better.
There is no scientific way to explain these phenomenon yet, but one thing we know for sure, is that they do exist.
5 sychronistic connections that will change your life
- You will meet people on your journey who awaken you. After meeting this person, your previous life will seem like a dream, you can look back on memories but it will seem to you as if this is someone else’s life you are observing. These people will reawaken forgotten dreams and goals, this is a very positive type of synchronicity.
- Some people will synchronitically remind you of important things you might have buried in the past, things that have become way-layed due to your busy life. These people will remind you to stop and think, and remember what is really important to you.
- There are those who will push you in the right direction, and help you to grow. At first this person might seem like they are a hindrance in your life, rather than a gift. But in time you will realize their importance in your journey.
- You will meet somebody who hold only a tiny space in your life, but their impact will never be forgotten. It could be a 5 minute conversation you have with somebody, by chance, someone who would not be a normal part of your everyday life. These people will interject just a very small, but very powerful amount of positive energy into your life that you never forget them, no matter how short your meeting was.
- Finally, there will be those who you you think entered your life by ‘chance’ but whose longevity ensures they stay as a life long part of your life. Perhaps you met your best friend by chance out of the blue, maybe this wasn’t an accident at all.
Featured Image – Pixabay
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!