If you’ve spent much time here, you know we love apple cider vinegar. The benefits of regularly using ACV just go on and on…but sometimes it can be hard to decide how to use it.
Fortunately, this berry lemonade recipe makes that part easy!
For a quick refresher, check out this list of things ACV can do for you:
- Assists in weight loss
- Aids digestion
- Boosts your immune system
- Cleanses and detoxes body
- Decongests sinuses
- Fights heartburn
- Helps prevent cancer
- Improves gut health
- Limits indigestion
- Lowers cholesterol
- Steadies blood sugar
- Reduces body fat
- Restores energy
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Relieves sore throats
Pretty awesome, right?!
There’s just one problem for some of us who like the benefits, but don’t know the best way to ingest it, given the really strong taste and smell of apple cider vinegar – the taste of apple cider vinegar has a tendency to overpower everything else.
Fortunately, Primally Inspired has an incredible berry lemonade recipe that makes apple cider vinegar not just palatable, but downright delicious. Check it out:
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen berries
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or a couple of drops of lemon essential oil
- Optional: 1 teaspoon raw honey or sweetener of choice
- Place berries in the bottom of your cup; if so desired, add sweetener and muddle.
- Add apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, fill with ice and water, then stir and enjoy!
This article was written by Matt Stebbins for Live the Organic Dream. If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!