Bread is an amazing food – and for those of us who love it, we really love it. But not everyone can eat gluten – what then?
Many gluten-free recipes taste, well, gluten-free. This one? Not so much – we think you’ll be astounded when you try it.
It’s inexpensive, rich in vitamins, fiber, and protein, and it’s easy to make – check it out below!
- 4 eggs
- 90 grams of flaxseed
- 90 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 90 grams of sesame seeds
- 90 grams of sunflower seeds
- 90 grams of walnuts
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 100 ml of water
- a pinch of salt
- Whisk the egg whites with the salt, then add the water and the baking soda.
- Next, grind the seeds into into fine powder (flour).
- Add your ground seeds to the mixture, and mix all well.
- Bake the bread for 50 minutes at 350 F (180 C).
Check out the video below for more:
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!